Thursday 12 September 2013

Little Green Update

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Hello everyone, I just thought I'd update you on a few things that have been happening here at Little Green HQ.

Firstly, are you on Bloglovin'? I am and I LOVE it! I follow lots and lots of blogs and am able to keep track of them all at my leisure now, without having to physically go to each blog to see what's happening. If you aren't on Bloglovin', I encourage you to give it a try. If you do, be sure to add Little Green to your list of blogs you want to follow. If you are already on Bloglovin', you can add Little Green by following the link above or the link in my sidebar.

Thanks to My Cute Graphics for this little guy!

Secondly, if you are on Pinterest, and you haven't yet checked out my boards, click here to have a sticky beak! Follow just the boards you are interested in or follow them all!

Thirdly, I'm very excited to announce that I will be a guest blogger over at One, Two, Three: Math Time! this Sunday.


I'll be blogging there once a month and will be sharing some great K-2 Maths tips and resources. Be sure to pop over on Sunday to check it out.

Oh, before I wrap up, don't forget about the 20% off sale I am having at my TPT store this weekend!


Only one more day until Freebie Friday! Woo hoo! See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment