Friday 18 October 2013

Freebie Friday: Flash Freebie!

Hi all, welcome to another Friday! Today's freebie comes in the form of a flash freebie. That's right, this is a limited time freebie that will be available for today only, then will be returning to its usual price. Up for grabs is one of my favourite resources in the Little Green store: Creative Writing Dice.


Yes, I know I've harped on about this resource over the last week or so, but I just love it! Included in your download are three dice templates. One for characters...

...one for settings...


...and one for actions.


Students roll each of the dice to determine the three non-negotiable parts of the story that they will then write. Trust me. It is ace.

So, for ONE DAY ONLY, you will be able to download this resource FOR FREE! I would love if you could rate this resource and provide a short feedback comment while you are there, particularly as this resource is yet to be rated. It only takes a moment, but it really makes my day! Get your freebie here, but be quick!

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment