Sunday 26 January 2014

I Heart Valentines Day Freebie

Over the Sydney summer, things have been a little quiet at Little Green HQ. Posts have been few and far between, and this poor little blog has been looking a little unloved. To remedy this lack of love and to announce that Little Green is back from summer holidays, I thought I'd start the Aussie school year (school starts back this week) with a little freebie for Valentines Day.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/FREE-Valentines-Day-Bookmarks-to-use-as-Gifts-or-Rewards-1079213

Yep, hot on the heels of my popular Christmas and Halloween bookmark sets is this little love offering that you may wish to use as a reward or gift for your students on February 14th.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/FREE-Valentines-Day-Bookmarks-to-use-as-Gifts-or-Rewards-1079213

It showcases some gorgeous graphics from a whole bunch of my favourite artists, including Mel at Graphics From The Pond, Whimsy Workshop and A Sketchy Guy. A full list of artists is available on the credits page in your download.

Grab your copy here.

In case you missed it, I recently wrote a guest post over at the One, Two Three: Math Time! blog about different ways to use a Hundred Chart. Pop over and have a look here for some fabulous ideas.

http://onetwothreemathtime.blogspot.com.au/2014/01/hundred-chart-heaven.html

And I know I do keep harping on about it, but it really is happening imminently: a massive giveaway is coming SOON! And I mean super soon, so be sure to follow the Little Green blog so you don't miss a thing!

Oh, before I forget, Happy Australia Day to all my fellow Aussies! And enjoy your first week back at school!

No comments:

Post a Comment