Friday 30 August 2013

Freebie Friday: Place Value Mats

It is Freebie Friday once again here at Little Green HQ, and this week I have been cooking up another Maths resource - place value mats. What is it with me and my Maths obsession lately?!

Download your freebie at my Teachers Pay Teachers store!

I've kept the design of the mats clean and simple and have provided you with three options: a two-digit place value mat...


...a three-digit place value mat...


...and a four-digit place value mat.


The mats can be used with MAB or with any other kind of counting manipulative, or can be written or drawn on by students. I'd love to hear about how you use the place value mats with your students, so be sure to leave a comment if you do. 

It is Father's Day this Sunday here in Australia, so have a great weekend everyone, and Happy Father's Day to all you dads out there!

1 comment: